Guarantee / Spares / Seals
Tupperware products are guaranteed for 10 years in the hands of the original owner of the product against any fault such as peeling, chipping, cracking, or breaking arising from a manufacturing defect under normal domestic use. If it is damaged by dropping, heat or otherwise, then it can be returned for a credit, see below. Customer Care contact information can be found hereunder for free replacement or small variable price addition. If the actual product replacement is not available, the closest comparable product replacement will be made or, at Tupperware's discretion, a credit given for the value of the defective product, to go towards future purchases of Tupperware Products. The exact colour cannot be guaranteed. Staining and decorative printed are not covered by the Guarantee.
Metal or wooden component parts are not covered by this Guarantee and items in this category are marked with a Q in the catalogue, they are, however, guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defect. If you receive such a product and you believe it to be defective, please return it within 30 days of purchase for a free replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please retain this form to show your entitlement to the guarantee in respect of the products listed above.
Tupperware Ireland & UK
Unit 11, Kinsealy Business Park
Kinsealy Lane, Malahide
Ph: +353 (1) 846 3977
Mob: +353 (0)85 179 4461
Further Explanation on Timelines Covered
- Tupperware bought in UK prior to 1 January 1989 - no longer covered. Item can be returned to Dublin and a cash scrap value will be offered - it will then be sent for recycling - see comment below on recycling.
- Tupperware bought in UK from 1 January 1989-30 March 2003 is covered under the 'old 'lifetime guarantee' and there could be a variable price difference to pay in - please do discuss with Dublin.
- Tupperware bought in UK from 1 April 2003 is covered under the 10 year guarantee.
Guarantees are handled directly with Dublin, Ireland (Distributor for UK), not by any UK Tupperware consultant.
Sometimes for old items under guarantee, the correct replacement takes some time to source from the factory - and you may not get the same colour.
Seals and Spares - to order, NOT replacements under warranty
Additional seals and/or spare parts may be ordered for many of the Tupperware products, both current and 'no longer in catalogue' products. When needing new ones:
- Please send me the product code and name - this code can be found on the lid or base of the product. You are most welcome to call me to discuss whatever item it is that a spare is needed for on 07846 888 126 or email at: email@example.com and a price will be obtained for you whether spares or seal.
- It may take a while to source if items are no longer in current catalogue and the warehouse has to wait for factory production etc, so patience would possibly be required. Recent customer waited 3 months, but was very happy to get it! But then again, it could be that the spare you need is instantly available.
For the current range, as the catalogue prices are in Euros: you can check the £ sterling price against the product in the online shop. In the specials / clearance pages you will find products that are not in the catalogue that I have in stock. You are also welcome to ask me about any product that you cannot see in catalogue as sometimes we are able to source.
Recycling - the statement below is from the Tupperware Brands website on sustainability
As an organization, Tupperware supports local and global environmental efforts through friendly manufacturing processes, conservation, waste reduction practices, and recycling programs